Everything you need is included, power from a vehicle cigarette lighter or included AC power supply. Mobile kit also can include our optional remote speaker/mic, which
allows communication for up to 1000 feet from the vehicle through the vehicles encrypted mobile radio satellite system.
The ability to use “Sat Phones” has been around for several
However these use the Hughes or Iridium Network which is more expensive that the
ViaSat/Skyterra 1 solution. Also, these are satellite only solutions, and cannot integrate with the customers’ existing VHF/UHF land mobile radio system.
Our system is “next generation” advanced technology and right now has no equal competition.
Here are the market advantages we have with the Cobham/ViaSat Hardware and ViaSat/Skyterra Service Plans.
- We have the ability to use up to two different cell providers including LTE for service,
in addition to L-Band Service. The system will use the cell networks first, and if not available will switch to the L-Band Network. This results in a superior and much clearer call
- Our L-Band Satellite service is much less expensive, less than $150 per month, per user
with UNLIMITED Satellite Talk Time, and the ability to add data serviced with our L-Band Data Plans for computer web access from anywhere in North America.
- Our system is MUCH more secure, with AES256 data encryption. This is critical in today’s
world and upcoming NERC CP requirements for “secure communications”.
- Our system is of “IP 66 industrial quality” not cheap consumer quality. The units are
designed to work for years without maintenance, unlike the older MSAT G2 system, there are NO moving parts.
- Our system has built in “Blue Tooth” for connection to tablets, without
- Our system has built in “WIFI” wireless computer and smart phone access to data
- Our outdoor unit “ODU” is lightweight and small, the unit my easily be magnetically
mounted to a vehicle roof. No holes in the roof are required.
- Using our portal, system users may easily set up an unlimited number of “Call Groups”,
as these call groups are IP based we can include anyone from anywhere in North America in the call group. The group members are not geographically limited to the same area.
- All system controls and speaker are located on the integrated IP 66 rated “mike/control
- Our system easily integrates with the customers’ existing land mobile radio
If you need media materials or additional information, please contact us.
Global Data Specialists